Welcome to the Woodbridge Figure Skating Club!
To make it a successful year for everyone we would like to bring your attention to a few changes to our drop off and attendance protocols:
- As of September 15, the arena capacity limits are 87 people. We respectfully ask that you limit family members coming to watch your skater.
- Daily health screening will need to be filled out upon entry (screening forms will be made available at the door).
- Skater should arrive to the rink no earlier then 15 mins prior to their session dressed to skate. Skates may be tied up on the designated benches within Arena B. Dressing rooms may or may not be open and capacity will be 8 per dressing room.
- Any spectators should view their skaters from the designated seating area upstairs in Arena B and spectators/parents should remain in Arena B only.
- Anyone entering the arena must wear a mask. Skaters may remove their masks when participating in lessons; however it is recommended that Canskate and PreCanskaters wear their masks when on the ice for the protection of all skaters and coaching staff.
- Participants are required to bring their own pre-filled water bottles as fountains and water bottle filling stations will be closed.
- Also in keeping with the newly imposed government mandates, vaccine passports will start to be required for all individuals over 18 years old entering the arena starting September 22. Please bring with you photo ID and proof of double vaccination. You will need to show it to the staff at the door.
- Please see the attached Entry/Exit Door #4 (West) this is the only way to get into the arena.
Woodbridge Figure Skating Club