Welcome to the Woodbridge Figure Skating Club!
Attention all Woodbridge Figure Skating club members,
Due to City of Vaughan closures in December 2021 as well as Provincial closures in January 2022 we are going to re-open starting Tuesday February 15, 2022 and run our Winter programming until May 19, 2022.
This means that ALL skating lessons between January 4, 2022 until February 12, 2022 will be cancelled. We would like to assure parents / guardians that refunds for lessons missed due to this cancellation will be refunded (at this time refunds will not include the Skate Canada Fee or the Admin Fee). In the event that the entire 19-week Winter Session is cancelled due to other closures WFSC will issue the appropriate refunds.
We appreciate your patience in allowing us time to make further decisions on the return to skating lessons and to arrange for funds to be refunded.
Please note the following Enhanced Vaccine Certificates:
Individual’s age 12 and older are required to provide proof that they are fully vaccinated and have received their final dose of a COVID-19 vaccine at least 14 days prior to entering a City facility, unless the individual qualifies for an exemption. The use of the enhanced vaccine certificate with QR code and the Verify Ontario app is required. Vaccine receipts without a QR code will no longer be accepted. The enhanced certificate with QR code is the only acceptable proof of vaccination.
Our registration portal will re-open Monday January 31st and a new Winter schedule will be updated and remains subject to changes.
Those that are currently on a program waitlist will be advised to make payment for the winter schedule.
If you have not registered yet, spaces are remaining please visit our registration link at
We appreciate your patience as we work to ensure all of our participants are addressed.
To make it a successful year for everyone we would like to bring your attention to a few changes to our drop off and attendance protocols:
- As of September 15, the arena capacity limits are 87 people. We respectfully ask that you limit family members coming to watch your skater.
- Daily health screening will need to be filled out upon entry (screening forms will be made available at the door).
- Skater should arrive to the rink no earlier then 15 mins prior to their session dressed to skate. Skates may be tied up on the designated benches within Arena B. Dressing rooms may or may not be open and capacity will be 8 per dressing room.
- Any spectators should view their skaters from the designated seating area upstairs in Arena B and spectators/parents should remain in Arena B only.
- Anyone entering the arena must wear a mask. Skaters may remove their masks when participating in lessons; however it is recommended that Canskate and PreCanskaters wear their masks when on the ice for the protection of all skaters and coaching staff.
- Participants are required to bring their own pre-filled water bottles as fountains and water bottle filling stations will be closed.
- Also in keeping with the newly imposed government mandates, vaccine passports will start to be required for all individuals over 18 years old entering the arena starting September 22. Please bring with you photo ID and proof of double vaccination. You will need to show it to the staff at the door.
- Please see the attached Entry/Exit Door #4 (West) this is the only way to get into the arena.
Woodbridge Figure Skating Club